Monday, January 08, 2007

I can't believe it is 2007!

I guess time flies when you do and don’t have fun! I can’t believe we are already into the second week of the year. I wasn’t off work much this holiday season as I worked more than I have in years. I am sort of in the need of a break but I continue!

I am in the process of painting my house…inside AND out! The exterior of my house is wood and hasn’t been painted in like 10 years. It is showing wear and tear in places but some of the wood behind the gutters is beginning to rot and in need of repair…while I am at it…I am going to do it right!

The interior of my house was painted white when I bought my house and I have slowly added color through the years but I haven’t painted the entire house at one time. I have picked out all the colors and will be updating showing you all my choices.

I taped Apprentice and watched most of Grease…I didn’t like Grease. I will give it a couple more episodes to improve but I was really disappointed. However, I watched Brothers and Sisters and it has quickly become my favorite show on TV.

Have you seen any good TV lately?

5 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

Happy New Year.
Stay away from Grease. Worst show this year. Yuck.
*smooch*
Hey, I see a hair in your ear.

8:40 AM

 
Blogger Zombs said...

I still love my The Office. Best comedy on tv.

Waiting impatiently for all the shows to start up again.

I guess you will be mixing a lot of your own paint! Do you get a discount?

9:45 AM

 
Blogger mm said...

We watch Brothers and Sisters, too. Good show so far. Can't wait to see some house pics! I love seeing the colors people choose. I'm so boring in comparison.

8:31 PM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

Happy New Year Doc! Wish you lived closer to me so you could help me pick out colors to paint my house.

I actually enjoyed Grease and don't like Brothers & Sisters.

I'm looking forward to the start of 24 and Heroes and Lost. I'm enjoying the show 30 Rock.

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Glowie said...

Vols!!!!!! *smooch*

ooooh. I can't wait to see what colors you've chosen. color on walls = good.

Friday Night Lights! Friday Night Lights! yay! And American Idol starts on Tuesday.

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home