Monday, December 04, 2006

Quick Update

Not much to update for the past couple of days other than:

1) The guy that I had posted about earlier (the one with cancer and we helped raise money) came back to work today! It was exciting to see him and to know that he was ready to get his life back on track.
2) Color Swatch Guy: came by to see me yesterday (Sunday)! He didn’t have anything for my department but dropped by and made small talk and asked where a couple of other things were in the store. I am still getting the “pinging” from him…we will see!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of military men and women in Iraq as the death toll topped 2900 today…so very sad.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Color swatch guy loves you!

*ping* :D

9:09 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I don't know if I would go that far...butt, we will have to wait and see where this goes.

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

You should have offered color swatch guy your sausage balls *grin*

1:13 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Nookie, I save my sausage balls for special peeps! *wink*

5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home