Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Couple of updates

I really enjoy working at the Depot but a couple of interesting things have happened over the past couple of weeks and I thought I would share them with you all.

Saturday was an eventful day for everyone as we had a potential shoplifter! I left for lunch around 2pm and decided to go home and walk Kahlua. While I was gone a guy grabbed a small television and made a run for the door with it. The guy that was working in the paint department with me helped the security peeps chase the guy through the parking lot. They caught the guy and he was arrested. I came back to everyone buzzing around and explaining what happened while I was gone…I always miss the fun!

Another interesting thing that happened was a little uncomfortable and I didn’t really know how to handle it. I will be the first person to admit that I have not always been a good little boy and at times would have considered myself to have been a man whore when I was in my younger years. During college, I picked-up a guy at a local cruising place and we became fvck buddies (for the lack of a better term). After college we sort of fell out of touch with each other until last week…he, his wife and two kids showed up at the paint counter over at the Depot!

I looked up and realized who it was about the time he remembered me. There were some awkward moments butt we didn’t acknowledge knowing each other. I could tell by the look on his face that he was terrified that I was going to say something, however, I do know when to keep my mouth shut…so I mixed the paint and they went on there ways.

My day job is going great and I really like the peeps I work with…they love to eat! WOO and HOO!

6 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

LOL, I wish I knew what that panicked guy was thinking at the paint counter.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

OH SHIT was just the tip of the iceberg...I am sure!

5:22 PM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

LOL at your use of "butt"...was that a Freudian slip? :-)

12:11 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Kim, it was some kind of slip! HEHEHEHE!

10:17 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Are you telling us your butt is all slippery? *grin*

I would've loved to be inside that guy's head at that moment!

7:32 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

The depot is my fav store.

It would be funny if the ol' fk buddy showed up to see if you wanted to play. LOL!

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home