Monday, August 07, 2006

First day on the new job

My first day on the new job was sort of a non-event. I went through an orientation from 7:30am – 1pm and then my boss took me to lunch…we had a Mexican! YUMMY! We got back to the office around 2pm and really was just introduced to everyone and they let me leave around 4pm.

I had to work at the Depot tonight and in four hours had two customers. Both were very cute butt it was really slow. The good thing is I got to concentrate on putting products on the shelves and catching up on those types of things.

I went to the grocery store after work and got some sammich stuff for lunch. I got some Cajun turkey that is absolutely delish. I will have a couple of sammiches throughout the day with lettuce, tomato, mustard and mayo. Sort of boring I know butt at least it is something to eat.

The first day of the work is over and I am too…

*waves* to everyone.

7 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Well, at least you got a yummy lunch out of the deal!

*waves*

7:31 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

You don't sound stressed...that's a change! I hope you have a postitive second day at work & enjoy that turkey sammich. *smooch*

It was really nice for your boss to take you out. Some bosses really neglect the importance of those things.

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

Lookin' good!

2:27 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Well after day 2? All is still going fine. I think I am going to really like it once I get started. Training is going smoothly and not that rushed. I don't think I will be really expected to do much until sometime next week (on my own that is).

*waves* to everyone.

7:34 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

Glad to hear your liking the job.

12:32 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

boo, it is a combination of a couple of jobs. I am going to update with a complete explanation of what I have going on.

It is a combination of data base management to contract compliance.

10:40 PM

 
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

*waves back*

Mmmmm, Mexican...

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home