Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another week behind us

Hey guys! I can’t believe another week has come and gone. WHEW! Where does the time go?

There was something happened to me over the past week that is one of the most spiritual things that I have ever experienced. I really don’t feel like explaining it just yet but I am sure I will get around to it sometime soon.

The weather over the weekend was great at times and really poor at times. The temps were in the lower 80s and sunny one minute and the next…rainy and in the 70s. Like today, my family and I went out to eat lunch and then shopping. Mom wanted to look for some stepping-stones and we were outside looking at some as one of the darkest clouds ever plops over the sun and it starts pouring! We were almost soaked but made it to the van before too much happened.

Work is going. BLAH BLAH BLAH! Actually, it is very slow at the moment and I am working hard to get things going in the right direction. A co-worker spent some time with me on Thursday of last week and gave me some pointers that I will be implementing tomorrow when I have to go back to that place.

I have posted sporadically over to the other place and feel like I might get back into posting some…not back to the way I was posting though. I PM’ed PRE over the weekend and we discussed the diversity training thresd. It sort of got me back into the swing of things.

Hell’s Kitchen starts next week and I.CAN’T.WAIT! I really enjoyed the first season and am looking forward to this one. I am sure there be many bleebs and wirty dords throughout. WOO and freakin HOO!

8 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Weird weather, huh? Interested in hearing more about your spiritual thing, Vols. You take care!

*smooches*

6:44 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

wirty dords? *snort*

I was playing on OT a couple of times last week and it was actually fun. There were a couple of thresds that were just hilarious!

Now that I have more time, I've been checking in there more. The stupid thing is, I really don't know why I was in such a funk about the place. I suppose it was a bunch of stuff over time that made me need a real break from it.

We've had the same wacky weather here.

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Swami said...

Hey Vols, remind we what network Hell's Kitchen is on? I want to watch it this time.

Still not ready to go back to OT.

10:32 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Glad you have been back in touch with us. I miss you! Good luck at work. Sounds like you need our good thoughts.

3:51 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I miss you too Kim!

Swami, it comes on FOX June 12th.

6:38 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

I know, I am looking forward to Hell's Kitchen as well. It will be more screaming as usual. It should be a great second season with Ramsey.

WOO AND HOO!

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Zombs said...

I will be there for "Hell's Kitchen"!

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Can't wait for Hell's Kitchen. I hope I don't forget to eatch it. *smooch*

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home