Thursday, May 04, 2006

I STILL hate Nancy Grace!

Just a quick update…

Work is going ok. I have made a few sales and repairs but nothing major. I have to really work my ass off the next three weeks so I can get a paycheck next month. I still hate people in general. I had forgotten that many people in purchasing/materials management are real bastards and just plain rude! Oh well…part of the job I guess.

One of my best friends has his 34th birthday party Saturday! The party will be a Mexican themed party with plenty of food (as it is being catered) and drinks. The party is also for his wife who is giving birth to their first child. They found yesterday it is a boy and I am going to try and get the parents to let us all get together after a night of drinking and name the kid. After Mexican food…I can feel Jose being a very popular name. No?

Kahlua isn’t getting as much exercise since I am working away from home and is gaining weight. I am going to have concentrate on putting her on a somewhat diet with some exercise.

TAR, Survivor and American Idol roll on with idiots posting at rapid paces over to the other place! The Apprentice forum has almost caught up with the AI forum as far as idiots go…however; I am posting sparingly over there.

I do apologize for not making the blog world rounds as often as I would like…I do read more than I post so if you don’t see me posting it doesn’t mean I ain’t reading. UMKAY?

Nutz? HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

BTW, you ask why the title for this post? Because it really pleased me and made me smile as I was typing.

9 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

*smooch* Good to see ya, doc!

7:23 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Heeeeeyyyyyy!!! *smooch*

*grin*

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

*waves* Hope the sales increase for you Doc and LMAO at your title :-)

1:56 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

Hi Vols! No worries about the blogs being neglected. We all have to do that at times, as life *does* get in the way sometimes.

*smooch*

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

I haven't smooched you in awhile. So *smooch*

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Zombs said...

Doc! I miss you!

*smoooooch*

Oh and a big *smooooooch* to Kahlua!

9:38 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*does macarena through blog with sombrero on*

Party @ MTW's!!!

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

I've never heard of Nancy Grace but I want Vols back!

12:19 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Puffy, I think Vols was kidnapped by the bookbitches!

I miss you Volsy!!! *smooch*

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home