Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Time for an update

The family reunion went off without a hitch and we had great weather! The weather was in the lower 70s with sunny skies. My family from New York had a blast and plan on coming back in the summer. I am looking forward to visiting them sometime soon as well.

I had totally forgotten my commitment to the other place and the Survivor summary for last week’s episode. I thought about it Monday night and had to do a quick and short version to the summary. It was posted last night.

The Real World summary will be up tomorrow night sometime. I have a lawn to mow once I get off work tomorrow and then write the summary. I would write it tonight but I have TAR at 8pm, Lost at 9pm and then I will not be fit for a summary.

Off Topic is still off limits for posting for me right now and so glad. The grammar police was out last night in full force and I almost lost my will to hold back. I almost posted a smartass remark that would have prolly gotten me banned.

So, how things going in your life?

9 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ooooh! If you come to NY this summer, you better let me know when. I'm not far from there.

I still haven't felt like OTing either. I'm actually enjoying not posting there.

Miss you! *smooches*

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Vols, since you started this new job I really miss you!

10:09 AM

 
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Hey Vols!

There's one thread over on OT that is absolutely brilliant.

10:36 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

HD, you must be speaking about Estee's thread! That is hilarious!

Now Lasann has started a companion thread. LOL!

11:05 AM

 
Blogger mm said...

Sorry you're still not feeling like OT. I'm not there a lot, but I do miss you.
Keep up the good work on the summaries. RTVW is lucky to have you!

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

*waves to Vols*

5:25 PM

 
Blogger arkie said...

*smooch*

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

*smooch*

10:49 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I just stopped in to see what Vols made for Easter dinner! *waits patiently*

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home