Saturday, April 01, 2006

No...this isn't a picture post but thanks for asking

Sorry for not updating but I have waited all week for Nookie to send me the pic of our meeting last weekend. I guess her and Mr. Nookie haven’t figured out how to get the digital picture developed yet!

Anyways, this week has been just a regular ole day for my family and me! However, I did go shopping today and mom and dad bought me three serving plates! SCORE! Two of the plates are the neatest things as they are tear drop shaped and will nestle together with each other on the table. The most important part is that they were only $3.99 each and they can be used in the oven. I can’t wait to have company over so I can use them.

I am still avoiding the other place and I must say that I am enjoying it very nicely to be honest. I miss some of the peeps and the interaction but nothing I can’t get elsewhere. I do check in from time to time just to make sure nothing major has happened.

I didn’t have to write the summary for The Real World this week as batts gave me a much needed rest. THANK GAWD! Actually, this season has turned out to be a much better season than the last 3 or 4 combined. This group is actually fairly grown-up and understands the whole “we have to work for a living” thing that the others had no clue about. I am still waiting for the hotties from Key West to show up but nothing as of yet.

Anything going on in your world that I need to know about?

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

*smooches*

I've missed you! Kewl about the serving plates.

I feel exactly the same way as you about OT. I still go to the show forums and the sports forums, plus I have the blogs. That seems to be enough for me. I peek in there sometimes, but it seems I'm not missing much.

Glad you got a summary break!

How's the job going?

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Lasann said...

Well, if you check my blog you'll see that I tagged you.

How's the weather in your location. I hear it got bad down there last night.

I'm in a spring cleaning, finish painting (if I could decide how to decorate the one wall), organizing mood so I spent the weekend in the house while Dbf worked.

I can't stay away from OT, dagnabit.

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

*waves*

Sorry about the picture. It's on my laptop at home and I can only resize it on my work pc and I keep forgetting to bring the laptop to work to transfer the pic over. I'll try to remember to send it to you tomorrow. I also just got notification from the marathon that our pictures are online so I'll send you a pic of DH & I at the finish line. Perhaps you can post the pics here on your blog.

Once I've been gone from OT for a while, I don't seem to miss it as much.

*smooooooooch*

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home