Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dumber than a box of rocks

Yep, that is me...the dumbest one to have ever posted on RTVW EVER! I mean, WTF was I thinking...I wasn't.

Webby emailed me last week wanting to know if I had found a tag team partner for summary writing for The Real World. This isn't anything new as I have tag teamed the summaries for like the past 3-4 seasons. Webby has used me as the point of contact because I think he knows I am trust worthy. Well, I posted a message on the forum looking for someone interested in writing a couple of summaries every now and then.

A week later and no one responded to the thread so Webby emailed me again to see what I had in mind. What did I do? I volunteered to write every freakin summary for the upcoming season! Granite, I have written dozens of these before and it really doesn't take long to write a summary for a 30 minute show but would someone please have my temperature taken.

WTF was I thinkin?

Actually, I am not worried about writing the summaries but a few of at least make me feel good and read them every now and then...UMKAY?

13 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Holy crap, vols, that sucks! Sorry you're taking that on yourself, maybe you could still PM a couple of peeps who've done it in the past to help you? I'll do my best to read them all. I'll just have to make sure to set the Tivo pass to record them all. When does it start again?

6:28 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Tonight at 10pm. I do have a couple of peeps I can rely to give me a break.

7:11 PM

 
Blogger mtw said...

LOL. Vols, I'll try to read a summary or two. I've had to take a break from summary writing for a while and I don't watch that MTV show of which you speak.

Heck, I don't even go to the show forums any more. There's just no time!

8:10 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I know the feeling MTW! However, I will be on the forums tonight with TAR!

I will remind you peeps of my summaries when posted. HEHEHEHE!

8:36 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

You is crazy, boy!

Oh shit! Is that on at the same time as TAR? 10 pm Tuesday? Maybe that's why nobody volunteered? Hope you can record it.

*slobbery sneezy smooches*

Ahh-choo!

8:39 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Sorry bout the sniffles/sneezes/coughies! I am taping like a fiend tonight. EVERYTHING is on!

9:45 PM

 
Blogger Seana said...

Well. Hope things work out for you, vols! I did two summaries for one season of Average Joe and frankly, that was almost too much for me. That's a lot of commitment. Luckily, I don't think we get that show up here, so I can't help. Sorry!

11:56 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Vols, You know I can help you out on this subject any time you need it.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

Hope everything goes well for you on the summaries.

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Lasann said...

Hee Hee Hee

That's all!

7:23 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Go vols, go! I love reading your summaries!

4:23 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Read away...it is posted.

1:00 AM

 
Blogger Alice said...

Oh dear, I wish I could tag team this season but I just can't, RL is crazy right now. If I can do one or two though, I'll let you know.

*smoochies*

8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home