Monday, February 20, 2006

Getting used to it

I think I am getting the hang of the new job enough to where I am not falling asleep at my desk around 3pm in the afternoon. I have not taken the new diet pills at work yet in fear that I will scare the carp out of ‘em when I start bouncing off the walls. I may do this tomorrow though because I do get really tired by mid-afternoon.

I forgot to mention my summary of last week’s The Bachelor over to the other place. If you get a chance go over and read it and tell me how bad it is. I got a response to remind me that The Bachelor is on ABC and not NBC…I prolly won’t change it. Do I care?

I am going to venturing out to other blogs the rest of the night between doing laundry and catching up on the Olympics.

{{{HIGS}}} everyone. Also, if you are bored around 10pm tonight you might like to visit Sonya and I over on the Real World forums!

CME!

12 Comments:

Blogger ukrocks said...

I am sitting at home watching basketball and going to bed late with one more day off this weekend. I'll probably venture and read your summary sometime before 2 or 2:30. Glad to hear your getting used to your job.

10:14 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Any good games on? I haven't even had sports on tonight.

Enjoy your last hours of freedom!

10:22 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

Yeah I watched the Syracuse and WVU as well Texas Tech and Oklahoma.

11:54 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

I keep forgetting to watch the RR/RW challenge. I need to start Tivoing it again.

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

I didn't make it to the real world forum last night. I watched the Gauntlet in bed and then passed out. I was tired. I'm on my way there. I'm sure there is lots of bashing to be done.

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Lasann said...

Enjoying reading about your job!

12:33 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

Careful with the diet pills, Vols.
Also, when does the new season of RW start?

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

Ack! *WHACKS* Vols. Be careful with those diet pills.

I'll have to check out your Bachelor summary tonight.

2:06 PM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Hi Vols! Glad you are doing better. I'll continue to watch the forums for all your RW/RR updates, as I rarely watch the shows (I catch up on them during weekend marathons), but am completely curious about the DAWs.

3:30 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Doc, You sent me too much money. We are only doing the $10 pool. I'll send you a refund with the finished sudoku puzzle. *grin*

3:56 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Carey...sorry bout that! Thanks for the refund (how the heck did I miss that?). I am hooked on Sudoku puzzles!

I don't use the diet pills as suggested...I may take one every three days. I think I am going to try one tomorrow just to see if I can stay awake at work!

RW starts next Tuesday! WOO and FREAKIN HOO! Also, there is a preview show tonight at 10pm.

6:13 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

Thanks Vols. I would have missed that!

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home