Thursday, February 16, 2006

Beaten, battered and bruised...

One hella day at the office dudes and dudettes! I am mentally and physically exhausted tonight. I got about 5 hours sleep last night and felt much better starting the day off today than I did yesterday but by 5pm I was drag assing!

I think I am going to go back to my colas to get my boost. I had dropped the colas for a diet but with the lack of sleep I am going back to pushing tomorrow. I will wired for sound!

I have to say that even though I am tired...it is a good tired! My brain is being challenged in ways it hasn't been in months. Now, If I can just convert that to sales!

GO LADY VOLS BEAT GEORGIA...oh wait...they did!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

GO MEN...BEAT BAMA ON SATURDAY!!

I hope you get the sleep thing back in line soon. Maybe if you'd stop thinking about how much fun we had last week you'd be able to sleep better! lol

11:26 PM

 
Blogger Seana said...

GO LADY VOLS

These words confused me endlessly until I realised that this was a sports team of some kind.

I'm glad that your new job challenged you. Those are the best ones. Well, I guess not for lazy people.

Good for you.

1:33 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Yes Chuck...GO BOY VOLS BEAT BAMA! I will have update tomorrow with that chant again.

You know, I had not thought of the sleep thing being a result of our meeting. You may be on to something! Hope all is well with you my friend.

Seana, yes it is a sports team. I am sports minded so if you are confused about post in the future think about sports first.

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Hope you catch up and store up some rest this weekend. Did you talk to Twisted?

12:05 PM

 
Blogger arkie said...

Well, since you had dropped the colas for a diet, perhaps if you drank the diet versions? I don't know how you feel about Dr. Pepper, but their diet version is very good, and the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is good, also. Diet Coke with Lime is tolerable. I personally can't stand Pepsi, and the diet version is even nastier to me.

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home