Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Whew...

First lemme say Happy VD everyone!

The class is over and I am glad to have that behind. Out of the 10 that took the class 8 of them said I exceeded expectations and the other said I met expectations. I am very pleased with that because not everyone was in the class for the same thing.

Next up, I am off to the grocery store to get stuff for lunch the rest of the week. Then, I will be back here studying my training manual for my new job I start tomorrow.

*HUGS*

10 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Happy Valentines!

*hugs to you*

Are you excited about tommorrow?

1:33 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Yes Sonya, I am excited. It will be fun and I will be learning new things which is always a good thing...right?

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

That is right. Learning is good. Any plans for tonight with the family for V-day or anything? I commented back on RTW about the Gauntlet.

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

Doesn't surprise me that you got that great feedback.

Happy Valentine's Day Vols!

Good luck on your first day at work tomorrow! *HUGS*

2:43 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I am reading my training manual Sonya. BIG PLANS! *wink* Yeah, I saw that you had responded...I will get over there in a few.

Nookie...HAPPY VD!

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Hope you have a festive VD today! Good luck tomorrow!!

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Just want to wish you good luck at your new job. *smooch*

8:48 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Happy Hump Day! How was your V-day? Hope the job goes well today. We will miss you blogging with us during the day.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I hope today goes well for you!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Lasann said...

Congrats, things are moving along wonderfully for you! Happy 1st day tomorrow!

2:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home