Saturday, February 04, 2006

TAG: You're It!

I got tagged by the Nutz and here are my answers!

Four jobs I've had:

1. Reupholstered car seats
2. Sales rep
3. Product Manager
4. Marketing Manager

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Against All Odds
2. Interview With A Vampire
3. It’s My Party
4. Dawson’s Crack (no that isn’t a typo)

Four Places I have lived:

1. Blaine, TN
2. Rutledge, TN
3. Greenville, SC
4. Knoxville, TN

Four Shows I love:

1. The Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. Big Bother
4. Lost

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:

1. Medium
2. Alias
3. The Office
4. My Name Is Earl (doesn’t even make me chuckle)

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:

1. Stranger At The Gate
2. Interview With A Vampire
3. I, Tina (If you haven’t read it…don’t make fun of it!)
4. The Da Vinci Code

Four places I have vacationed:

1. Oahu, HI
2. St. Martin (part of 7 day cruise)
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Miami, FL

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Lasagna
2. Pizza
3. All Mexicans
4. Bar B Q Pork Loin

Four sites I visit daily:

1. RTVW
2. Blogger
3. Hunk Video
4. Comcast

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Hawaii
2. South of France
3. Isles of Greece
4. Spain

And I'm tagging:

1. Boo
2. Sonya
3. UKRocks
4. HD

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Big Brother! The show I love to hate, but can't stop watching. Ugh!

5:03 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

I get stuck watching Medium because Michelle loves it. At first I hated it but now I can tolerate it.

10:09 AM

 
Blogger mm said...

I *loved* Dawson's Creek. Once I had Tivo I watched the entire series, from beginning to end, and cried like a baby when it ended.

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

One of your fave dishes is: "all Mexicans"? *SNORT* Was that intentional? :-)

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

I posted my tag.

3:19 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Yes Nookie that was intentional! I love Mexican food all MEXICAN food. My friends and I ALWAYS refer to going out to eat Mexican as "Let's go eat a Mexican!"

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home