Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's trivia time in blog land!

Let’s have some fun…UMKAY? I think almost all of my regular posters (except Chuck and some friends IRL that don’t have blogs) are members of RTVW and I was wanting to have a little fun and see just how much you know of the place we all love to visit. Since it is early evening on Tuesday, I will give everyone until Friday afternoon to get your answers posted here.

Feel free to use the search engine (I can’t use the damn thing!) to try and locate the answer. You may want to keep/save links in a document in case we have disagreeing information. I have saved where I found the answers and will share that with anyone that thinks we have different answers.

I am going to use these ten questions for round 1 and will do more research for a second round next week. I say let’s do this once a week over the next month and then the four peeps with the best results will advance to a run-off to see who knows the mostest. Syren emailed me information that I am going to incorporate into future quizzes and want to THANK HER in advance for sharing the information.

Here is how it will work:

I will give the forum that the info can be found unless the question is to identify a specific forum. Most answers will be a specific person but doesn’t always have to be but I think I will specify what I am looking for. Feel free to post your answers and discuss as the week goes along. If you have any questions about exactly what I am asking…feel free to inquire!

Let’s start with the easiest one:

I am not going to number this one because it is so easy but what is the most well known real name that is made fun of over on OT? It isn’t Rory!

Mystery forum:
1) What forum did I post the infamous “perfectly popped popcorn” thresd and how many posts did it receive before getting locked?

OT:
2) Who likes Frosted Mini Wheats, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios and Crispix? This one may be tough to get so if there appears to be problems I will give hints later.
3) Who am I describing? She has 2 yorkies (or did at the time of the post), favorite color is purple, married an opera singer, was on Wheel of Fortune and wanted to be a sportscaster.
4) What current posters have been to Nova Scotia in which they both have family that live there?
5) Who started the “pudding” frenzy?

Real World/Road Rules forum:
6) Who is a regular in blog land to post on the RW/RR forums and isn’t Arkie, Knockers and myself?

Survivor forum:
7) I_AM_HE posted a picture of Boston Rawb in the Bashers forum and it was a photo shop of (Rawb) as a cartoon character with another character beside him. Who are the two cartoon characters?

Big Bother:
8) Someone called Amy “Miss Trailer Park Trash 1998” in an official summary. Who was it?

9) The Amazing Race:Who nicknamed Adam during his season of TAR and what was the nickname? The answer may surprise you!

Let's have fun and enjoy! Good luck to all!

I WILL ACCEPT ANSWERS BY PM (at the other place) OR BY EMAIL. I WOULD PREFER PM BUT IF YOU HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS...HAVE AT IT!

15 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Well thank goodness you're giving us until Friday because I can't even think about my answers until Thursday morning! Looks like fun, I can't wait until I have more play time! *smooch*

9:34 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Nutz...sorry, your deadline is noon tomorrow! :-)

9:42 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ack!

7:09 AM

 
Blogger Zombs said...

These are hard!

8:15 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I will give hints if needed

8:35 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I will know some time Friday about the job. Thanks for asking.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Any word on the job? I don't frequent very much at OT so I might just be a cheerleader. LOL!

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Syren said...

Do you want us to post answers here, or pm them to you? If we give answers here, others might take them...like me!!!

9:32 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Syren...thanks! I had not thought of the stealing answers idea. I will edit the post to make sure everyone understands that they need to send me an email.

9:39 AM

 
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I'm just going to have some pudding while I wait for the answers to be posted.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

That's fine but who you gonna share you puddin with?

11:53 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

OMG! These are hard. I think I can only answer 3 of them.

7:30 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

You still working on them?

Does anyone want hints?

2:42 PM

 
Blogger Lasann said...

This is a great game and I can answer absolutely none! Who's Rory?

11:55 AM

 
Blogger mm said...

Gosh, I thought I would get some and I can't. I even read your popcorn thread and LMAO!! What's the deal now, do we get answers or more time?

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home