Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have the blahs

I’m not in a bad mood and not in a good one either. I have the blahs!

I had a very busy day yesterday and feel like I just wasted the time I had free. Last night was one that I really wish had just fallen off the face of the earth. Seriously, I would have been better off sticking my thumbs up ass and humming My Heart Will Go On! Or is that “worms up my ass”? I get them confused.

Today? I have an interview at 2pm with a company that I think is owned by my old boss. I can’t find out from anyone if it is for sure his company but I guess I will find out in a few hours. Wish me luck.

I will look very snazzy because I bought a new shirt and tie yesterday. Actually, I bought two ties and can’t decide which one to wear…you know it is all about the power tie. I will wear a dark blue suit, blue shirt with a power tie. Should I wear the red or yellow tie? The yellow tie has blue stripes and is one of my favs but I do like red ties as well. What do you think?

13 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

I vote yellow too! The blue stripes will compliment the suit nicely.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

9:25 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

OK, that was just effing weird. When I previewed my comment, I saw Boo's up there first. When I posted it, mine wound up on top, so it looks like my vote for "yellow too" is completely out of place, LOL!

*smooch* Vols!

9:27 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*snort* It says 3 comments on my screen too, but now I see 4! ...and this would make 5.

9:39 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

My screen says five. What have you ladies been drinking?

So, you two vote yellow?

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

I vote yellow also. Bruiser and Carmen also vote yellow *grin*

Good luck Vols!!! I bet you'll look smashing.

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Glowie said...

Good luck!

Red! Wear the red! Don't listen to Nutz and Boo. (Useless yet somehow I feel like sharing fact - I used to sell men's clothes.)

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

Oh and *BIG HUGS* cause you have the blahs.

9:54 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Thanks everyone! I still haven't decided which tie to wear.

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Background here. Are you working now and looking for something new or are you not working and looking for something? How was your old boss and your relationship? I wish you the best of luck. I work, but my eyes have been opening and browsing here lately. Hope you find what you are looking for. Now, how can you want to remove yesterday. The Gauntlet was perdy good.LOL!

10:30 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I have been working on starting my own business but I want to get back into a more structured life and make a little more money too!

I didn't much like The Gauntlet last night. There are so many damn people...I can't wait til it gets narrowed down a little.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Oh, my old boss was ok. He was not demanding at all until he wanted something done and then he would stand over me and wait till it got done.

10:54 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

LOL! I might use one as a belt (I KEED!) Thanks RD.

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Best of luck, Vols! Hope it all works out.

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home