Sunday, January 22, 2006

The sex tapes

It seems like everyone that is someone now has a sex tape scandal. Seriously, have you heard about the Colin Farrell sex tape? Last week a Web site went up advertising the tape for download and it didn’t take but a couple of hours until Colin’s attorneys got involved and the site was taken down.

Colin claims that the video was taken with consent by his then girlfriend and himself but that the video was to never be made public. I guess they decided to film themselves as part of the allure of the sex itself.

Fast forward a few days and pics of Colin are being posted on one of my favorite message boards (not that board but one you could easily find if look closely). There is one of Colin standing and his whole body is in the frame with a face shot. He has a shaved head with a go-t. And yes, his golf equipment is there in all its erect glory. It is of good length but nothing that would make you gasp and swoon.

Today I have been thinking of why would Colin break-up with the lady and not either force her to do away with the video or give him the original with her promising there were no copies made? If Colin truly doesn’t want the video to go public then why would he even risk it? Makes no sense to me.

Anyways, yesterday I found a link to download the complete 13-minute video for free and I did. It was ok as the video is shot by Colin while the sex acts are taking place so it is “jerky” at times and sometimes not centered. There is one point when he is giving her oral sex and she is holding the camera and that is really the only time you can see Colin. I watched it twice and deleted.

Now…who out there has a tape of themselves “in action”?

11 Comments:

Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Not me.

If Colin wanted to film the two of us together, however, well ...

8:58 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Even though he had shaved his head he did look mighty fine!

10:03 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Not to go into the whole long story of it but there are some still shots of Michelle and I out there from 14 years ago. As far as video, anything on video has already been erased. My ex, audio taped us once and she still has that tape. *shrug*

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Not me. I'm afraid of who might find it. I would of done it in my skinner days, but now I'm to big and it would disgust me to see myself on camera.LOL!

12:21 PM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

So when does yours come out?

12:43 PM

 
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

ok now how could you delete it without sending me a copy first..hehe.

sex tapes, what are those?

3:04 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

You peeps are not playing fair. There is no way we have ZERO sex tapes.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

I had one, on the digital camera, but I made him delete it. Sucks too, cuz I was *so* gonna put it on my blog!

1:52 AM

 
Blogger Glowie said...

umm.
I would like to see video of Colin giving oral.

9:04 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I could prolly get the link to the download if you want to email over to the other place...if you really want it.

9:08 AM

 
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I've been told early early last year that there was a sex tape type thingie on kaazaa starring yours truly but I never went and looked to see if it was true.

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home