Monday, January 30, 2006

It's all over but the crying or celebrating

Well, I had my third interview this afternoon with a company that I would really like to work for! I think all of my interviews went very well with no *oh shit! I should not have said that!* moments. I hit it off with the V.P. of Sales and he would be my boss so I am really hoping to have good news by the end of the week.

Please send good thoughts/ideas/prayers my way!

Also, I will work on the trivia game for OT tonight and tomorrow. I want to make sure I get a good mix of questions. Thanks for the interest everyone!

13 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Let me be the first to tell you I am crosing my fingers, toes, legs, eyes and anything else I can cross for you!

*smooch*

Trivia tomorrow? Perfect! I can play then!

5:59 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Yes, Nutz I have the trivia ready. I will try and post it first thing in the morning. UMKAY?

7:10 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

I think Nutz is implying she can cross more things, and maybe she wants us to ask her about them...?

*crossing fingers for Vols*

5:29 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I am scared of all the things she has crossed!

7:24 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Your are in my thought and prayers. I'm sure you blew them away. So, what did you think of the Gauntlet last night? I'll go to the other place in a bit and comment to you.

9:12 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

The Gauntlet was ok...damn Beth!

9:28 AM

 
Blogger Zombs said...

Good luck Doc! I know how hard it is waiting for news!

You are in my thoughts!

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Good luck man! Sending good thoughts your way!

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

The Gauntlet is kind of getting boring, but can't keep watching it hoping something good with happen or develop.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Seana said...

Yay, vols!

Good thoughts coming your way...

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

Good luck Vols! *HUGS

3:01 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ummm... hello? Where is the trivia thing? My play time is almost over. *pouts*

3:04 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Sorry Nutz, I have been busy today and didn't have time to put everything together!

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home