Friday, February 03, 2006

Flustrated

A combination of frustrated and flustered is how I feel today. I may have gotten an hour and half of sleep last night and not to mention I had an interview today that lasted as long!

Yesterday, the VP of sales for the company I have been interviewing called to say that I had not met with the co-owners and he wanted me to interview with them. Supposedly, I was going to meet with them Monday after my interview but both got called away while I was there and the two want to be part of the decision.

So...I am in another holding pattern until Monday! URGH! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

BTW. I haven't received any of the trivia stuff. Am I suppose to assume the questions were too tough? Do I need to give hints?

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Those questions certainly were tough! (As you may have noticed by me getting them all wrong!) Maybe you should post them on OT and see if you can get a good response over there before you scrap the whole thing.

That waiting until Monday thing must be annoying. Just remember! It'll be here before you know it!

*crosses fingers*

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Vols,

I know the answer to #6 and that is it.

This sounds like the other guys are really interested in you or the co-owners wouldn't of taken the time to meet with you. Good luck! I'm excited for you. Now, try to relax the rest of the weekend.

3:54 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Just chicken to see if this works

10:46 AM

 
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I'm with Boo. Those questions were too hard for me ... and I don't have the patience to do the research.

The "search" function over there really sucks. I can type in the name of a thread EXACTLY and it will still turn up nothing.

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home