Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I am liking this!

There are tons-o-things going on in vols world this week!

Work is kicking butt and taking names but we are making it! The job has grown on me enough now that I sort of think I know what I am doing after 3 weeks. I still don’t like hateful peeps but the world is full of them.

I am getting ready to post the second episode summary of The Real World over to the other place but it will have to wait. I keep getting a “server not found” error. Don’t forget peeps…you HAVE to read the summary once it has been posted. YES MTW, this means you!

My favorite sports time of the year is getting ready to start…MARCH MADNESS! WOO and FREAKIN HOO! Tomorrow (or today depending on when you are reading this) the SEC tournament starts with UKRocks’ team playing on Thursday and my Vols playing their first game on Friday.

The NCAA tournament starts in two weeks and I can hardly sit still waiting on it! I love the tournament and how it all plays out is so dramatic.

What do you all like about this time of year?

12 Comments:

Blogger ukrocks said...

My favorite time is this time of year as well. State Basketball tourney goes on. You know Ky is the only state that crowns only 1 champion

And is the only state that lets every team in the state and the

NCAA tourneys is going on as well. Cats and Vols will play on Saturday if we both win our games!

The warm wethaer also returns this time of year as well. And Spring Break is 3 weeks away!

9:11 PM

 
Blogger Lasann said...

I like that spring is almost sprung!

9:27 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

UK, I would love to see the Vols and Kats play again this season. BRING ON THE BBall!

Lasann, I agree with you on the spring thingy.

9:49 PM

 
Blogger arkie said...

Doc, I had a question about that Honey Bun cake you posted. I posted a comment, but then figured you might not see it, as the post has dropped off into the archives. Where it says "cinnamon to taste", how much cinnamon do you normally use? I just need an idea of how much to start with, and then I can go up or down from there. Thanks!

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

I'm glad the job is going well for you man!

GO VOLS!!

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

We're going to the Pac 10 basketball tournament semi-finals and finals.

Last year we went in a limo!! Not so lucky this year.

12:32 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Arkie, sorry I missed the post! I started with a tablespoon and for most peeps that is all I use. However, if it is for my family I always add more because they love it!

Sorry again Arkie!

6:46 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I like that spring has almost sprung too! The weather is beginning to get a bit milder.

I also like that spring break is almost here! Only about 1 week to go!

8:05 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

I'm liking the weather. The boss is gone to the big 12 games right now. I'll comment to your post at the other place tonight.

3:40 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

Cadbury Creme Eggs.... they are already on the shelves and I am in heaven.....

I can also say what I DON'T like:

Everytime this year, we in Arkansas never get rain.... we get damaging storms.... it sucks. It's never just a nice drenching rain, but it's bloody Armegeddon.

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

We were at the Pac 10 quarterfinals last night. Cal beat USC (yay) and Oregon pulled a surprise big win over Washington. We had great seats in a half-empty Staples Center.

10:53 AM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

I'm so glad that things are working out for you at your new job.

My fave thing about this time is the warmer weather and everything is starting to bloom. I don't like the pollen though *achoooo*

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home