Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I got tagged...

Lasann tagged me and here is what I came up with...

Instructions: Choose a band or artist and answer the questions using only titles of their songs.

Ladies and gentlemen...George Michael

Are you male or female? “Father Figure”
Describe yourself: "I Want Your Sex”
How do some people feel about you: "Monkey”
How do you feel about yourself: "Praying For Time”
Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: “Freeek”
Describe your current significant other: "Outside”
Describe where you want to be: "A Different Corner”
Describe how you live: " Careless Whisper”
Describe how you love: "I’m Your Man”
What would you ask for if you had just one wish: "The Edge Of Heaven”
Share a few words of wisdom: "Don’t Let The Sun Go Down”
Now say goodbye: "I Knew You Were Waiting”

I am not going to tag anyone yet because I have no idea who has or hasn't been tagged.

Also, I have three more pics from the TAR party...should I post them?

8 Comments:

Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I got tagged but I suck at those things so I still haven't done mine yet. Speaking of sucking and other things, you need to stop by MM's blog, me and HD are making a movie *chuckles*

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Seana said...

LOL @ slim

And what *were* the Hippies and the Frat boys doing? Someone on Fanatics posted a link to a site with pics from that party. I'd like to see either their loser interviews or their final-three interviews if they talk about it.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Happy Hump Day!

11:14 AM

 
Blogger Lasann said...

George Michaels, good choice.

I saw this picture on the TAR spoilers, I believe, and then your post. I pay so little attention to the frat boys that I didn't realize it was them. I thought someone had dug up some reality pics of the hippies.

12:29 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

Gawd, I used to LOVE George Michael! I was going to have his baby and everything. *sigh*

12:42 PM

 
Blogger lights said...

Hi Vols! I'm just zipping through blogworld trying to catch up. Aren't the Nookies great dinner companions? I can't wait to see them in person again someday soon.

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Have a good weekend!

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

Hi! Post more TAR pictures!

12:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home