Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I was tagged by Puffy!

*smooch*

Here are the rules:

1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).
3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission.

MISSION:

* I love food of any kind EXCEPT beets and a couple of things I have never tried...I am sure.

* I have had sex on a pool table in the middle of a bar in New Orleans (on Bourbon Street non-the-less). I don't think the pictures have surfaced on the interenet...YET!

* Because I worked from home for over two years, I have become known as the neighborhood watch person. Now that I have an office job people are not used to not having me to rely on!

* My UPS deliveryman has been known to stop and chat just because he wanted to. And yes...he is very good looking!

* I am going by my real name at work and not the nickname that I have been known for over 38 years AND I don't think I will let my work peeps know of the nickname anytime soon.

* I am with HD in that I like me some ambiguously gay frat boys. *wink wink*

I am tagging HD, UKRocks, LRTony, MTW, Nookie and Sonya.

11 Comments:

Blogger ukrocks said...

Intersting and I will post mines shortly! Come on Over!

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

Good list! Now to check out the others...

1:31 AM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Okay, I know what your real name is and I know of two nicknames for you. I am guessing that the nickname you are talking about is not Doc but the shorter version of your real name. Do people IRL call you Doc?

11:07 AM

 
Blogger mm said...

I have had sex on a pool table in the middle of a bar in New Orleans (on Bourbon Street non-the-less)

That was you?

(ok, we know it wasn't me, but I had to pretend for a moment) ;-)

5:17 AM

 
Blogger Swami said...

My dad went by a nickname at his first long-term job and his real name at his only other long-term job. Everyone in the family always knew where any visitor first met him, depending on what name they used to address him. It also helped him to recall elusive names because he always knew which half of his memory tosearch!

11:37 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Interesting things there...MM...it could be you!

Carey, actually it isn't a shortened version of my name. I have in the past couple of years been deemed "dicer" by my close friends.

Any guesses as to why dicer?

7:07 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

My tag has been done. Yeah!

10:55 AM

 
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Do you prefer one ambiguously gay frat boy over the other...?

12:13 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

HD, I go back and forth. How bout you?

6:02 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

I think I know the bar on Bourbon Street you're talking about....does that surprise you?

How you been man? Long time...we gonna party next time I'm in Knoxvegas?

11:19 PM

 
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I haven't been here in a while so just wanted to stop by and bear hug ya.

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home