Friday, June 23, 2006

A tiny update

I took half a day off from work today for my second interview with Covenant Health and things went very well. I have made it to the final two for the position I mentioned in my last post. Wish me luck everyone!

Also, I am not looking forward to Big Bother as much as I have in other years. For some reason seeing these peeps all over again just makes me want to rinse and repeat. What have I got to look forward to? Help here…

I am going to watch the recarp of Americas Got Talent and I am hoping it makes more sense tonight than it did the other night. I have no idea how they are going to judge singers with jugglers but I am willing to see how it plays out…for now.

I hope all is going well for everyone!

11 Comments:

Blogger Lasann said...

Hi Vols.

Please watch BB and go on the boards. We need you. I'm only voting for Nakomis! Voting often for her.

Sorry about the lousy job.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Good luck!

I agree with Boo. Once those hamsters are in the habitrail, it should be a lot of fun.

4:47 PM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

Oooooooooh Good luck Vols!!! *crosses fingers*

I watched one episode of the American Talent thing. David Hasslehoff? Brandy (is that her name?) Blech. Agree. There's too much of a wide range of acts.

When I saw the possibilities of the characters coming into the Big Brother house, I cringed. Cowboy? Alison? Ugh! The saddest thing is I just know I'll be watching LOL.

3:29 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I guess I will be watching but not with the excitement that I once had. I really don't know how long I can take Allison (if she gets in the house)...BLECH

4:39 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

OMG! If Alison goes in, I won't watch until she's gone!!! I can prolly be fine with anyone else, even maybe Cowturd. Ugh!!!

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

Cowturd ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'd rather watch Alison than him.

11:13 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Oooh, good luck with the job!!!!

I'm trying to decide if Treasure Hunters will be on my must-watch for summer list. Big Brother will probably not make that list. I feel like every year we just get a cast of 75% eye candy to watch workout in the yard.

12:06 PM

 
Blogger Seana said...

I've never watched Big Brother. DD and I did watch America's Got Talent, but only because I'd read zipperhead's summary.

We caught a bit of Treasure Hunters and liked it. Actual clues!

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Good luck.

I've missed BB but caught that Hasslehoff show last night. I didn't like it much. I need to have Augie remind me about Big Brother.

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Good luck with the interview.

10:51 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

What's happening with the potential job? Have a good holiday!

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home