Saturday, June 17, 2006

Rant and excitement

Well, summer has hit hard! DAYUM…it got really hot really fast. We are having the typical summer time heat and humidity that the south is known for. I wish I knew of a way of staying cool without sitting in the house all day. Honestly, I can be drench in sweat in about 2-3 minutes of being outside. NOT FUN!

Just so everyone knows…my job sucks ass BIG TIME. I like the people but the job itself just isn’t what I thought it would be. I applied to about 10 places today (for part-time work) and am looking for another full time job as well. I have a friend that works for Covenant Health and there is a job open that he thinks he can help me get but it is for about $15,000 less than what I am used to making!

I am really excited about Treasure Hunters starting tomorrow night. WOO and HOO! It looks like an educated TAR and I am looking forward to playing along with the show…see if I can figure out the clues. Are you guys watching?

Big Bother airs it’s little “preseason” show on Wednesday where we can vote on picking someone/few that will be in the house for All Stars. Where is Roddy and Hardy? I hope my man candy will be there. Who are you guys wanting to be on the show? If Magassholepie shows up my TV will be turned off until she gets booted. I will not listen to her mouth at all this season…just watch and see!

Happy Father’s Day everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Sorry about the job, Vols. {hugs} & Good luck!

As for BBAS, I would love to see Roddy come back. I would also love to have Mike "Boogie" and Will back, too.

1:54 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

The heat is coming our way starting today. ...and yesterday, when I finally decided to turn the air on, we found out our compressor is done! We won't likely be able to get a new one until at least Monday. :(

Sorry about the job. Hopefully, you'll get something better soon. *crosses fingers*

Treasure Hunters is my most-looking-forward-to summer show! Yay!!!

I'm not sure who I'd like to see on BB, I definitely don't want any previous winners or runners up! I'd like to see some people that cause drama, but not those I hate. Unfortunately, CBS is only allowing us to pick 6 (3 guys-3 gals) and they will pick the other 6. Foo! I just know they will put hated peeps in there.

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

*waves* Sorry about the job Vols and best of luck with the Covenant job opening.

It's been hot here but low humidity which has been quite lovely.

I watched Treasure Hunters last night and loved it. It's what TAR was supposed to be.

I'd like to see Dr. Will come back to Big Brother.

Boogie? *blech*

4:23 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

What did you think of Treasure Hunters?

Vols, I can't access my blog. I know you had that problem a week or two ago. How did you fix it?

1:35 AM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

Nevermind. Mr. Puffy figured it out for me. What a guy!

1:58 AM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

*smooch*

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home