Sunday, June 11, 2006

My weekend

I hope everyone had a great weekend…I know I did!

Friday night was all planned out with a couple of friends coming over to drink, sit around and have fun. Well, we ended up watching a documentary on HBO titled “Baghdad ER” and we all really enjoyed it. Two filmmakers got a back stage pass to the hospital ER that is located in the green zone in Baghdad. It was an uncensored look at life for the military peeps in Iraq and the injuries they see from all the bombings. It was kinda gory at times but really brought things home for me.

Saturday was another planned outing to one of my bestest friends. My bestest friends’ wife has gone to Florida to visit family and he stayed behind. He invited me over to his house to watch a rasslin show that came on Wednesday night but he tivo’ed. My friend wanted to cook out on the grill and we had steak, shrimp potatoes and broccoli…all grilled and yummy beyond belief! I think I am still full. Some of you may be wondering about the rasslin thing…half nekkid men rubbin all over each other. Need I say more?

Sunday was actually a nice day as I got up from bed and moved everything to the sofa where I watched the men’s final of the French Open. The match was a great one and the two men were very hott to say the least. After that? I went to my parents for a visit and took Kahlua up to their farm so she could run free for a while and get exercise.

What did you do this week?

8 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Hey, glad to see that your blog is back. That was strange.

12:16 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Glad to see it back. I have been missing you.

I went to go see the Break Up this weekend.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Glad to see it back. I have been missing you.

I went to go see the Break Up this weekend.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Glad to see it back. I have been missing you.

I went to go see the Break Up this weekend.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I had a very boring week. Same old, same old. *yawn*

...but Survey & Buggy told me boring was good, so I guess I can't complain. *smooch*

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

welcome back

you've been missed!

5:50 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Glad you had a good weekend! Have you been cooking lately? I miss some good vols cooking reports.

11:05 AM

 
Blogger mtw said...

Hi Doc! I watched the Men's final this weekend too. I love watching pro tennis. Usually, I watch the ladies matches for the same reason you prefer the men! LOL.

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home