Sunday, September 24, 2006

I have nothing to say

I know it has been a while since my last update butt I really don't have much to say.

I have just been working my butt off and paying bills.

Yesterday we had flash flooding and water was everywhere. The road leading to my house had about 4 feet of water running through the center. My little car would have been completed under water. I was kept out of my subdivision for about 2 hours due to the flooding. We got 4 inches of rain in little under 2 hours...the water had no where to go.

The weather didn't improve much over night as it stormed and rained most of the night. However, it wasn't as much a down pour as it was yesterday.

Today? Work for a while and come home and watch some TV.

{{{HUGS}}}

15 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Vols! That's crazy skeery that flooding there! Be careful!

FYI: I stole HD's beer before I drank my wine... and I only drank half the bottle before I passed out.

Should I be concerned that my left foot and knee hurt?

11:47 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Don't you remember "accidently" falling when you and I were fighting over the last piece of fudge? That is what is wrong with your foot and knee.

2:30 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Doh! ...and here I thought it may have been from that beeyotch ramming me in the azz at the red light yesterday! *grin*

Nutz <--- would like to totally forget yesterday ever happened.

2:37 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

I had a feeling those storms were headed for you. We in the Little Rock area didnt get as much as NE AR, which is just a short stop to you.

Glad you're okay **hug**

8:17 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Nutz got rear ended? WHAT?

Tony, I hope things have finally cleared up here. URGH!

11:25 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

I hope you didn't get the 8 inches my area got. It was bad. The flood of 06 we call it.

6:40 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

UK...it was pretty bad but I think you guys got it worse than we did.

Hope you and your family are doing well.

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

It wasn't the kind of rear ended that you think.

2:20 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

That's a lot of water! Luckily we have sandy soil, so the water just drains away.

*smooch*

11:03 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*snort* Puffy!

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Zombs said...

But how is Kahlua? I need puppy dog smooches sfor her!

10:51 AM

 
Blogger mm said...

{{hugs}} Vols! Hope you're staying dry.

4:07 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Zombs, Kahlua is doing fine. She is in much need of a bath (she is getting it tonight) and I have the next three days off to spend with her. WOO and HOO!

5:45 PM

 
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I think it's time to post more Kahlua pics!

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Just stopping by to say hello. Hello. *grin*

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home