Tuesday, October 10, 2006

WOO and HOO!

Well, what can I say? This time of year is going to be slow at the Depot and my time is going to be cut down until winter passes. The good news? I will have more time to spend over to the other place and around here on the blogs. I am looking forward to it and my first real day off will be this Saturday. I don’t know if I will get off the sofa cuz I will be watching football.

Today, the high was 80 degrees and tomorrow storms will pass through and the high on Thursday will be in the 50s. BRRRRRR!

I plan on giving a complete update on Saturday. See ya then!

13 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Yay! It will be nice to have more of you, Vols.

*smooch*

3:20 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Yay! My part-time job just ended last weekend, so I totally understand your excitement! I actually have time to sit & read on the weekends & watch football.

This weekend...team Weltek & Nolay go defend our chili champion title in our little friendly chili-cookoff.

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Zombs said...

Miss you!

10:54 AM

 
Blogger Seana said...

*waves to vols*

I can't seem to find time for playing on the puter. This is odd because the kids are both in school in the mornings now.

I'm quickly becoming overcommitted there, between the breakfast program, the parent council and chaperoning the little kids on trips.

4:27 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

MM and Zombs, I miss you all too!

Kim, keep us updated on how you do with your chili cookoff. Do you have a special chili recipe?

*waves to seana*

7:02 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

It was in the mid 70's yesterday and today, but tomorrow, 49 is our high, brrr.

7:11 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Yay! for more time!!!

I miss you mostest! *smooch*

*plans blog party for Saturday*

1:10 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

UK, the temps have dropped all day here and is down right cold right now!

NUTZ, I have mist you too. I look forward to the blog party!

5:16 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

I'll miss your Home Depot stories.

12:55 AM

 
Blogger Debcapsfan said...

*camps out for more updates*

11:11 PM

 
Blogger arkie said...

It's Saturday, now where's my update?
*smooch*

9:01 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Yeah! I'm supposed to be throwing a party in here. ;-)

*waits with arkie*

9:52 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I just now got outta bed...I will update in a few.

*YAWN*

11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home