Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I have been taking a little time to spend with family and friends IRL and it has been very nice.

The week before Christmas, my family and I did our normal drive through the city and look at the lights. We had a wonderful meal and then made our way through our normal route to see many new houses participating this year.

Christmas? Was just terrific as I finally entered the digital world by getting a DVR! WOO and freakin HOO! I have been playing with it and getting all my settings the way I want them.

Happy New Year and I will check in later!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Happy New year, VF!

You 'da man!

6:23 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Thanks Tony...Happy New Year to you too!

7:05 PM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have a little time to relax and eat some yummy food!

4:35 PM

 
Blogger arkie said...

Happy new year, Doc!

5:42 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

Happy and Healthy 2007 to you!

1:37 AM

 
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Happy New Year to you, and congrats on the DVR! It.is.the.best!
Glad we finally got one too, for that extra $5 a month on the cable bill?? It was worth it...

12:57 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Nappy Yew Hear!!! *grin*

12:30 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

HEY EVERYONE! Sorry for not updating. I gots to get around to it soon.

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home