Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Too long since updating!

Well folks, I must apologize for not updating sooner but this is the first evening I will have been home in 7 full days. I have worked or had something to do after my day job each and every day. WHEW!

The painting is coming along nicely and I am having a hard time uploading pics so that will have wait for a later post...sorry! However, I have painted the kitchen, living room and hallway and it already looks like a new home! I still have to paint the bathrooms and my bedroom.

TV is finally kicking into high gear with Survivor and TAR starting this week as well as LOST! I.CAN'T.WAIT! I am not looking forward to TAR as much this time around with no newbies as it is an all star version and I already HATE a few of the teams. We will see how it pans out I guess.

I am going to try and get around to everyone's blog tonight and tomorrow so I may be stopping in to say hello.

Hope everyone is doing well!

6 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

I can't wait for Survivor tonight. I taped Lost last night so I'm glad you didn't have any spoilers here. *smooch*

7:32 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

HEY BRAVIE! So good to see you! I too taped Lost so I haven't watched it yet either. I prolly won't spoil anything here as I will always give a warning.

*smooch*

9:50 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

Yay! You updated. I missed you. *smooch*
Sounds like you're making great progress at home, Vols.

12:40 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Have you been keeping up with Real World? Also, what do you think of the new Road Rules?

9:27 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*smooches*

I agree with the TAR-Stars! Some of them, I hate!

6:00 PM

 
Blogger MissSquirral said...

Hi,,I wanted to respond to what you had to say about these animals that tortured and killed these people. One day I was watching a discussion t.v. show. The topic was ppl. who had died and were brought back by medical intervention, and lived to tell their experience of dying and what they felt and saw. Almost all of them said they saw the ""white light at the end of the tunnel"" however, a couple of them told this,,,,one in-particular was a truck driver and a wife abuser. He said that he was in a bad wreck in his rig, and he was clinically dead, he saw the white light at the end of the tunnel, however he said that he felt the emotional, mental, and physical pain that he had been causing his wife all these years. So,,perhaps we can look at it like this, these animals have that to look forward to. You think? However, I have to be honest with you, I do believe in a forgiving GOD. But this is to people that are truly repentful and sorry in their hearts. And ppl. that do these sort of inhumane things to other ppl. are usually only sorry when they get caught and are faced with prison and\or death themselves. Please ,,,I am not trying to force my spiritual beliefs on to anyone. I just know when I read stuff like you described,,,it does something to my heart,,however, I believe that these victims, who are someone's mom,daughter,sister,or wife, or husband, dad,son, or brother, that when they die, they are held by GOD in his arms, and that they know a PEACE that is incomprehensible to us. I do get solice in that. Again Pl don't feel I am trying to push my beliefs on you, this is just what I feel. I saw your blog on the REAL WORLD MESSAGE BOARD and just wanted to comment on what you blogged. Ty for letting me share, Miss Squirral to you,,,,

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home