Monday, December 12, 2005

The most disgusting thing

My family and I went out to eat last night for my brother-in-laws birthday. He picked my favorite Japanese restaurant in town. I called ahead and made reservations and everything was set.

At any restaurant, I always place my order and go to the restroom to wash my hands (especially during winter time with all the colds and flus flying around) and last night was nothing new. I go to the bathroom and start washing my hands. The mirror on the wall over the sink was positioned so that if you look in it you are actually looking directly at the urinals and commode stalls. I was washing away when a man entered that appeared to be 45-50 years old and was about 5 foot 6 inches tall and weighed about 275 pounds. He walks into one of the stalls and proceeds to let his pants and undies fall to the floor and then sits to do his business WITHOUT closing the door. Why does he think anyone in the room is interested in seeing him relieve himself?

Remember a couple of weeks ago when HD was talking about hearing all the noise with one of his co-workers? The same thing happened hear except not only did we hear it…we SAW it! The most disgusting thing eveh!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Ugh! Uck! You poor thing. Hope you want be damaged for life after having to go through that.

*hugs*

11:27 AM

 
Blogger arkie said...

Ewwww! Ewwww! That is disgusting!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

12:17 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Well, I would've had to skip dinner after that! Ewwww!!!

Did you say anything to him? You should've said something to him! ...or found the management to do so!

12:24 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

It was pretty bad but I high tailed it outta there when I realized what he was doing. I just tried to forget it the best I could.

2:55 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

Ulgh, I'm afraid I would said shut the curse word door.

5:38 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

I hope he washed his hands. *grin*

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Rose said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Don't make me spew my wine.

*hic*

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home