Saturday, December 10, 2005

Lack of motivation

This time of year isn’t always a fun time for me. I have been trying (this year anyways) to remain upbeat and in the holiday spirit. However, today has seen me fall into a funk. I haven’t had the desire to get off the sofa and there has been nothing on television worth keeping my attention.

I am debating on whether to go to the movies tonight. I have been wanting to see “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” with Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer. The movie is playing at the local art theatre and won’t be there long but it is not too warm out today. I guess being cold weather would lead one to go to the movies.

I just saw the previews for the show “Ice Wars” tonight, as it is men vs. women. This could be a good show and I am considering watching it.

What to do? How do you bring yourself out of a funky mood?

10 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Get out of the house, ASAP! Or, put on some upbeat music. Don't sit around or you'll feel like not only are you in a funk, but you wasted the day as well.

*smooch* vols!

5:56 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Too late! I just spent the past hour organizing my favorites. At least I accomplished something.

*smooch* you!

7:25 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

LOL, at least you didn't waste the day. Glad you are feeling better. :D

9:51 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I watched an episode of America's Funniest Home Videos. The clips make me almost pee pants...almost.

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Seana said...

It's really late now. Did you accomplish anything? If not, you might consider dropping by my place to help with the post-party cleanup. I will provide refreshments. You may be hindered by small children showing you their toys and asking you questions.

11:00 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

Listening to music always puts me in a good mood. And maybe go out driving around to be a part of life.

12:58 AM

 
Blogger mm said...

AFV is one our favorite shows. There's just something therapeutic about laughing at other people. :D

1:24 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

So I'm guessing you didn't get to the movies?

Music is the best therapy! That and blog jumping, but there weren't too many peeps around on here yesterday.

{{{hugs}}} & *smooches*

6:40 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Yesterday was boring as sh!t in the blog world. You have no idea how many blogs I visited yesterday.

MM might find this interesting but I found a site that you can list your blog on for others to find. It is an adult blog listing and I found some interesting viewing! hhhhmmmmm

8:39 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

LOL Vols!

You must've been bored! I was spending some time with Nutboy & Mr. Nutz (he has been feeling a bit neglected lately). We went to lunch and did some shopping. I checked the blogs when I got home and there were hardly any postings at all! I guess lots of folks are busy with holiday things. *shrug*

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home