Thursday, December 08, 2005

Misunderstood Web sites

Have you stumbled across a Web site and thought as to why/how it is successful? I was playing around online over the weekend during a drunken stupor so I am really not aware of exactly how I found it. I have no idea what I googled and/or what link led me to a link that would have gotten me to the site.

Here is the premise: There is a Web site designed to have men’s bulges pictured. Now this isn’t a site where someone is posting pics of athletes or someone on television but of amateur (everyday Joes) men. These men send in pics of themselves (mostly from chest to knee level) and the Web master host them. Most of the pics are just men in their everyday underwear or tight pants showing their bulges. However, some of the underwear pics are very revealing as they are wearing see through undies.

I am not talking like 10-15 pics…I am talking hundreds of pics. There are more men’s baskets to look at than you can shake a stick at ;-)

Then from that site, I also found the bulge report which is a site dedicated to talking about men’s bulges. This page is more of an athlete/star site talking and showing their clothed crotches.

Can anyone tell me what the purpose of the site is and whom are they catering to? Do straight women find it arousing? I guess their target market could be gay men but I don’t if it is my cup of tea.

Am I the only one that finds it strange?

6 Comments:

Blogger Seana said...

You were googling something about Phil, I'll bet.

Hey, there's a whole site about camel toes.

And apparently a site for people who feel so strongly about male hockey players getting pregnant that they write fan fiction about it. Ew.

THe human mind is a strange strange thing.

4:54 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

It prolly was something about Phil!

I have seen the camel toe one and I crack up every time I think about.

The hockey thing...just too damn weird.

5:20 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Heh. My brother's best friend won a basket contest. I'll admit he was quite impressive. *giggle*

7:19 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Now that is a contest I wouldn't mind seeing in person!

7:24 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

There are lots of strange things on there on the net, Vols.

9:01 AM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

I don't always undrrstand websites either. When I google something, sometimes I get carp about stuff totally unrelated.

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home