Friday, December 02, 2005

Pet Peeves

I know we all have our pet peeves and was curious if any of us have the same one. I am usually easy going and let things play out as is but one thing really irritates the crap out of me. Merge lanes…

There are two places here in town that if I die in a car accident it will occur at the merge lanes. One place is near the mall and is at the entrance ramp to the interstate. There are some that gets in the lane that goes directly to the freeway and then there those that get in the merge lane that doesn’t know what the crap the lane is used for! There are some that will get in the lane and speed up in order to be able to flow into traffic without any cause for alarm. Then there are those idiots that get in the merge lane and EXPECT someone to slow down so they get in line. URGH!

The second place is near my house where the main road goes from 5 lanes in one direction to one lane in a matter of about two city blocks. During rush hour traffic backs up through 3-4 stoplights because dumb asses don’t know how to use a freaking merge lane. I almost got sideswiped last fall because I would not slow down to let a teenager in line.

If any of you hear of an accident in Knoxville that occurred at an intersection with merging lanes you will know it was volsfan!

BTW: Has anyone seen the movie "Havoc"? It stars Freddy Rodriguez who played Rico on Six Feet Under.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I haven't seen that movie yet.

9:32 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*rolls eyes*

You have not seen "merging" until you've driven in NJ!

*waves* to Libra!!!

12:55 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ooops. I don't think that is our OT libra.

*waves* anyway!

12:58 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Nutz, I have re-read my post and I even did a search and didn't find an os...where is it? I even typed this in Word and just copied it over and I didn't see it.

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home