Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Weighing-in


This guy makes me laugh. Jeff Corwin from Animal Planet is a little cutie but more importantly he has a sense of humor I get. I always like to watch his show when I can.

I went out running around this morning. My mom had a doctor's appointment and she wanted me to go with her and then we went in search of the perfect Christmas tin to put gingerbread cookies in. She is making the cookies to send my newly found cousins in New York. We found the perfect tins at Carolina Pottery and then we had lunch.

For lunch, I had a Mexican with a really hottie for a server...I tipped him well ;-)

The rest of the afternoon I am going to be pulling up all the flowers that the frost has killed and get my flower beds ready for winter. I am only able to have one free had as most of my aches and pains have gone away but now I can't remove a kleenex from under my nose (it is running constantly). I have taken some medication so if I pass out at least my neighbors will be home from work soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

OK. Confession time. I have to leave Animal Planet on my tv every day for my dog. He loves it. Yes, he really watches it. It is hilarious. I need to make a tape of him watching it and send it to the Animal's Funniest Videos.

3:30 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I can't get my dog to watch TV. The only time she even notices it is when there are dogs barking.

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Mine loves it. He is so strange.

5:21 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

My pet can't watch TV either.

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home