Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dreams and commercials

That’s right…dreams and commercials. I had dreams all night last night but early this morning I had a dream that takes the cake. Literally! I was dreaming that someone was trying to break into the house and Kahlua was going crazy barking and jumping up and down. In the mist of the madness I then started dreaming about a new Duncan Hines cake mix! There was some little ditty singing in the background.

I woke up and was in total disbelief in what I had just dreamed. I must have been singing the ditty out loud because when I woke up Kahlua was standing over me looking at me like WTF are you doing. I then had to start LOLing and I got giggle pants and have been awake since 5:45am.

I think I have officially had too much vodka! My mind is mush.

I will try and get some man candy up today too. I am slacking in the smut department.

7 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

LOL! I agree, you're lacking in the smut department. (I should know)

So, did you get to *eat* the cake, or just sing about it?

11:10 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I just got to SING to it! URGH!

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Takes for the great laugh.

*giggles*

11:18 AM

 
Blogger arkie said...

SMUT!SMUT!SMUT!

C'mon, doc! I need my daily dose of smut!

1:26 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*snort* (Yes, I actually *snorted* out loud on this one!)

I am laughing so hard right now! *grin*

*sigh* Back to work now! :(

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Nutz said hard. *giggle*

9:34 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

Betcha your dog barked at ya during the night too.

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home