Sunday, December 04, 2005

Moving on!

I kicked the hell outta the blahs yesterday and today is just friggin cold. When I woke up this morning the temps had risen 24 degrees overnight and we had thunderstorms. I went to bed with the temperature at 34 degrees and it was 58 about 10am this morning. Now, it is in the lower thirties and the wind it whipping around like crazy. AHHH, the good ole weather in East Tennessee.

I had to drive by the mall earlier and now I remember why I hate to Christmas shop. I am going to do as much shopping online as possible. I saw where Target has “online only” sales and I think I will check them out. Do you shop the old fashion way or do you shop online?

5 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

The weather peeps are saying Knoxville is going to the border of where the snow begins. Everything south of here will rain and north will be snow. They still haven't said what they expect for us.

6:08 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I have to do my shopping at a store. I really need to touch and look at what I'm buying. In the past, when I've ordered through catalogs or whatever, I have had a bad habit of not returning stuff I didn't like or didn't fit. Eventually, I would either throw it out or donate it. It was a big waste of money for me.

The exception to the online shopping is that I will order it if I know exactly what it is. In other words, if I've gone to the store and touched and looked at it, but I happen to find it online on sale. It must, however, be exactly the item I saw, brand and everything.

7:54 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I shop online for DVDs, movies and little items like that. I won't spend alot of time online searching for high priced items.

8:32 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Mainly online.

It is finally up to 36 here. It is so cold.

Did you see Texas kiss ass Saturday?

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Samantha said...

I did nearly all my shopping online this year and it was sweet! No stress, no muss, no fuss, everything just came in the mail either to me or the out-of-state recipient. All that was left were just a few odds and ends plus a new TV for my mom but I'd researched that online, knew the one I wanted was at Best Buy and just walked right in and bought it. Only thing was, when I got there it was on sale so I spent $20 less than I'd planned!

And, I'm in West TN and it's done nothing but rain all day. What a disappointment! I was looking forward to a rare flake or two, and I don't mean friends stopping by.

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home