Monday, November 21, 2005

Finally got around to updating

I haven’t updated in a couple of days and I do apologize but there are reasons. Let’s see if anyone can guess the real reason from the list:

1) My football team lost to a team that they had beaten 22 years in a row.
2) HD has updated so much over the weekend that I have been to busy reading his posts.
3) I have spent too much time researching the man candy on HD’s site that I have had time to do anything else.
4) The weather has been so cold I have been able to type without wearing gloves.
5) I ate too many tamales over the weekend that I was too sick to post
6) I’ve been shacked up with a hottie that I picked up while out drinking Friday night.
7) All of the above.
8) None of the above.
9) Some combination of the list above.

Also, don’t you just love it when you make fun of someone at that other place and they have no idea it is directed at them?

BTW: Thanks for the help with pics HD as I will start posting some of the man candy I find attractive. This could be interesting...

Also, I will add HD to my links today as he has already outed me over on his blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

Vols I think I know the thread of which you are talking about. I think that one is one of the funniest ones I have seen in awhile.

I think a combo of the above. I could research and see if the Vols lost this weekend but I am too lazy. And HD updates like crazy.

Did you pick up a hottie? Details!

11:09 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh... give me a hint, please???

My guess? #7! Am I right?

12:49 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Hints are for losers! Come on...and no it isn't 7.

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home