Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Real World Austin

{soap box}

Could someone please tell me why I ever got wrapped up in the whoreable show that is The Real World Austin. Not only that, I actually volunteered to write the summaries for that other place we go to. The show has digressed to a non-watchable place. All they do is go out get drunk, sleep, have sex and then start a new day. Oh and now they are getting thrown in jail. Three of the seven have now spent at least one night in a jail cell and one of them could be facing up to 4 years in jail. Tell me again why I got involved with this show?

{/soap box}

6 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

I couldn't even get past episode one this year. Was just too much for me. I think they've lost me for good, Doc.

7:20 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

They may have lost me for good too. However, this Gauntlet looks very very interesting. Rumor has it two peeps quit in the first week and the first one quits before sunset on day 1!

7:42 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I gave up just like Carey! After the fiasco that was Philly (which I still can't believe I watched for the whole season), I saw maybe 2 episodes of Austin and I was done!

Get out now, while you can! *smooch*

Oh, the Gauntlet is a completely different show, nothing like RW. I might watch that. *shrugs*

8:34 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

Eh, it's only a half hour of my life, and it makes me feel better about mine. Of course, combined, for the whole season it's many hours, so maybe I should rethink it.

3:01 AM

 
Blogger Schnookie said...

What is this Gauntlet you speak of?

2:05 PM

 
Blogger arkie said...

I just can't stomach RW anymore. Maybe we're getting too old for it? Nah! It's because they're casting nothing but losers now.

But I can't wait for the Gauntlet. When does it start?

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home