Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday and my list

Today I am hitting the ground running with a “to-do” list that could take me well into the late evening to finish. Between checking OT and the blog world and doing my things…it will be a busy day.

A little off topic here but I have a little complaint in that one of my neighbors (lives behind me) still have their Christmas lights shining brightly. Last night I noticed that they had them on until after I went to bed (11pm). I understand that some people are too lazy to take the lights down but are some people too lazy to unplug them? URGH!

This week the weather is going to be above temps and I think almost rain free. I hope it lasts.

One last thing…A neighbor of my dad’s gave him 20 pounds of freshly ground sausage yesterday. I guess we will be making tamales for the freezer and that will take up one day this week.

What else is going on in your world?

8 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Part three is up! *grin*

Today, I am sending off checks to pay off all our bills with our home equity loan (yay!) and I will be doing some more cleaning!

10:26 AM

 
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Tamales! Wooohooo!

Can you just come and move in with us? We have an extra bedroom & spare bathroom. Not sure how our cats would get along with your dog, though. :-)

10:30 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

nutz, I will have to wait until later to read. I have got things going on right now.

Yes Kim, I can come live with you all. How often would you like me to cook?

11:22 AM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

Hey Vols. My Dad isn't taking down the tree till this weekend. He took down the outside lights yesterday. He loves Christmas lights.

5:04 PM

 
Blogger Puffy said...

I have to go to 4 different banks today for various transactions. Look at me: Miss "High Finance" Puffy!

6:28 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Yay!!!!! Tamales. I love tamales. Wait, didn't we recently have a tamale discussion? *grin*

7:38 PM

 
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

It's questionable to keep the lights up after Ten Lords have A'leaped, if you ask me...

7:46 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Carey...yes we did. That was for my dad's first round of sausage. We now have a second round. We are going to have a bummper crop this year!

UMMM Zombs????

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home