Monday, January 02, 2006

Bowl Day

Today is going to be a lazy day for me as I am going to be on the sofa watching football all day. The weather is terrible so no need to go outside. I feel a call to Pizza Hut coming on...that way I can just nibble all afternoon long.
Anyone want to join me?

Yesterday was a great day for me and the family. I went to my parent’s house and had a wonderful lunch and then my 3 nephews and I played croquet all afternoon long. The temps were in the 60s and was just screaming to get out and enjoy. I feel like I was productive on the first day of the year and now I am going to enjoy my favorite sport...FOOTBALL!

Have a good one everyone.

9 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

Laying on the sofa, nibbling on something all day sounds good. But not watching football.

10:39 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Butt it is well built men in tight pants...what more do you want?

10:47 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Mmmm... tight pants. *grin*

I love when the pants are all shiny and you can see every curve of their tight little butts. *sigh*

Yesterday sounds like it was a fun day!

12:44 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

Go Virginia Tech! Beat those damn Louisville Cardinalss!

1:27 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Go Bama and Florida!

1:52 PM

 
Blogger ukrocks said...

Yep, I am cheering for them as weel. But I've got my eyes set in on UL. I want them to loose.

1:54 PM

 
Blogger arkie said...

Well built men in their underwear? *grin*

5:04 PM

 
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Please don't tempt me with Pizza Hut when you know I am trying to get in better shape.

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

I'm sad the NFL is coming to a close for the year. *pout*

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home