Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just to get this off my chest

Frustration has set in since the holiday season. Yesterday I was out running errands and met a friend from high school that I hadn’t seen in over 10 years. We chatted for a little while when she suddenly blurted out, "what possessed you to shave your head?" I just wanted to scream that it wasn’t any of business. I ended up laughing and just making some type of joke about it.

I have some issues with it and the more I think about it the more upset I get. Let me start by saying that I am not possessed with anything but she is possessed with a fairly large amount of stupidity. Also, she obviously doesn’t know/understand that it isn’t so out of the ordinary for men to shave their heads now days.

She went on to tell me that her husband has a receding hairline and that he wants to shave his head but she won’t let him! I think she needs to take his advice and let him shave it because I bet my shaven head looks a whole helluva lot better than his half haired dome!

OK, I feel better...a little butt I fell better!

11 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

FTR, my OH (other half) has a head full of thick hair and still shaves his head. Does she understand there doesn't have to be a reason? Tell her to get into the style.

11:26 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Sonya, I agree...she needs to get in style. I wonder if she would want her husband to get plugs?

Boo, I think men that are 20-40 that have shaved their head (for any reason) is very very attractive...add a go-t and I will get all hot and bothered. So, I think we are on the same side of the coin on this.

*smooch*

2:55 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

Ugh! Go-T. YES!

3:32 PM

 
Blogger Bravie said...

Poop on her. *grin*

4:02 PM

 
Blogger Seana said...

My DH is going bald. He likes me to shave his head, but I get all perfectionistic about it, so usually I just use the shortest setting on the clippers. I love the way he looks with his super short hair and neatly trimmed beard.

Bald guys are hot. Pfft on her.

9:46 PM

 
Blogger mm said...

I like the bald look, too. And I agree, shaved heads look better than half bald heads.

2:00 AM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

She's an insensitive moron! Pffft! Who does she think she is? First for not "letting" her husband shave his head??? He's a grown man, WTF? ...and also for being such an ass to you!

Don't ever let stupid people get to you sweetie. Some of the sexiest man alive are bald!

7:15 AM

 
Blogger momma said...

See, now, I'm of the opinion that some men look good bald and others do not. You? Boo's hubby? Many other bald men? Very hot. My ex hubby? Not.

*smooch*

You and Kahlua look absolutely adorable in front of the tree below.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Zombs said...

Twister time!

*spins*

right hand red!

It is slippery with socks on!

12:23 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I lubed it up earlier just for your visit!

1:40 PM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

Sonya, I just realized I hadn't linked you. I updated too!

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home