Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The mad house some people call a grocery store

I just thought of something I wanted to cook for tomorrow so I thought I would go get the stuff to make it. I went to the grocery store where there were hardly any parking spaces but I finally found one far from the door.

I went into said grocery store and found the isles full of families (like 3 and 4 people per cart) and could hardly make it through. I had to get three things and knew exactly where they were. I went to the speedy checkout lane where the guy at the register was wearing the tightest pants I think I have seen a man wear in years.

As he was ringing the things up I looked down just as he looked at me. I was caught looking at this guys crotch! He looked at me and smiled...I may have to visit more often!

3 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

Well, the guy had the scruffy look going on as he hadn't shaved and his hair was all shuffled. It was just a look that did interest me.

I walked straight through the line as well even though it was crowded.

Why the heck had they run out of chopped broccoli?

7:19 PM

 
Blogger ~Nutz said...

See, there's an upside to everything!

Last night the store was a madhouse! Do you know, the express lane had the longest line? I went all the way to the other end of the registers and got on a line with only 2 people in front of me! One was almost done and the other had just a handbasket of items, so he was done quickly!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger volsfan said...

I get confused when you use "he" and "hand basket" in the same sentence!

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home